Japan is a country with Endless possibilities.
What we’ll do
- Join us as we explore the Culture of Sumo, a part of Japanese history that started over 1500 years ago.
- Experience the life of a Sumo warrior. Sumo was originally performed to entertain the Gods.
- *We will visit Sumo Stables in Tokyo Visit a Chanko Restaurant, Enjoy a cold beer and yell “Kanpai”
- Visit Sumo Museum inside the Kokugikan Sumo Stadium.
- Visit a Shrine *Experience Sumo “Kamizumo”
Travelling in Japan is guaranteed to produce more mind-blowing moments per minute than almost anywhere else in the world.
Join us for our tours, Japan is worth it for the adventure in all of us.
Travel will Change You, it’s about Living life and loving every second.
* please note : Arashio-beya Sumo Stables and training may not be taking place, due to tournaments or public holidays during the year .
- During Golden Week Apr 28th – May 5th there will be no training
- However there are many other things to see in the Sumo Culture.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Transportation is very easy, and I am available to help 24/7|
Hamaicho Station “A2” Exit (Meeting point)
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:00 AM meet at station ( 4 hour tour )|
What you need to bring:
Your camera, Some money for expenses ( Transportation fees, food, beverages and sightseeing activities )
Number of Participants:
Minimum of 2 people per booking.
Solo Travelers are able to arrange a Private tour, please email us HERE to let us know you would like a private tour .
A cancellation of at least (7 days) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 – 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 % cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 % cancellation fee.
We have a strict policy about starting our tours on time. This is to protect the enjoyment of all our guests and partners. We are sorry to say that if you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.
- 4 hours personal walking tour located near Hamacho station;
- Near Ryogoku station, Hakkaku-Beya is a stable founded by Hakkaku-oyakata, known as the 61st Yokozuna
- We will see Sumo Wrestlers’ Stadium and the Edo-Tokyo Museum.
- There is a small shrine dedicated to the God of Sumo “Thunder God” right across from Hokusai Museum
- The Tomioka Shrine was recently in the news, they say this shrine is cursed